- You have to follow a course or buy the selfstudy kit
- Read the chapters of the SOA Design Patterns book
- Read the reader of the selfstudy kit
- You really need to understand the Patterns and also the use of the patterns in relation to each other
- The questions are the same as the other exams
- Select All That Apply are the difficult ones and there were quite a lot
Next is the final Module 9 for me, and this is the Lab.
The Certification is valuable, because it shows that you know and understand the terms and challenges you face when working
within a Service Oriented Architecture. Or trying to work towards a SOA.
The nice thing about this certification is that it is Vendor Neutral. It does not mention a particular platform. It does however address
the SOA standards out there and that is a good thing of course.
The customers will also recognize this kind of certifications.