CDATA within the BPM ??

Today i saw a CDATA text within the BPM i used with the file poller.

With the file poller you can trigger a webservice. In this case i triggered a executeProcess. Below a small part of the configuration of this polling mechanism.

As can be seen from the configuration, the content of the file is text based UTF-8.
When you look at the message map of the BPM and at the input message you will see a CDATA tag around the text, like this:

    <![CDATA[ ... text ... ]]>

When i wanted to replace something within the input (so i used substring function) and i got CDATA content which i did not expect. The BPM and string functions should handle this.

The solution is to copy the input to a local variable with Replace Content With message map construction.

1 comment:

  1. By allowing open source sharing within the company, BPM process software makes it easy to share orders, files, and distribute emails. This will create more cohesion within the company.

    business process management software