This year's Cordial was held on the 9th and 10th October in Putten. The yearly event is getting more popular because it was packed. Some of the highlights for me:
- A couple of very entertaining presentations with content. Must see:
Freek Vermeulen on why organisations find it so difficult to change.
Magnus Lindkvist on the present and future trends
- Meeting a lot of interesting people in the BPM field
- Partner dinner with excellent food
- Nice to hear that integration and BPM skills are still very much needed in the future :-)
- See the CEO of Cordys in person
- Presentation of CIZ of a project with Cordys Case Management. With Ciber i also participated within that project. So it was nice to hear of the succes
- The partnership of Cordys and Aquima. A business rule engine that can be used seeming less with Cordys
Looking forward to it again next year!