Modeling tools and Users
- Business Strategy
- Implement Business Architecture
- Process Analysis/documentation
- Understands the business
- High level business processes
- BPMN 2.0 expert (business view)
- Understands the details of the business
- Make implementation decisions
- BPMN 2.0 expert (technical view)
- WebServices, XML
- Enterprise Apps
- Implement processes and UIs
End-to-End instance and Flow checking due to integrated platform.
BPMN 2.0 support
Change with BPMN 1.1 :
- Model execution
- Models are interchangeable
- XPDL and BPEL were used to interchange and execute
Interactive task and workflow
BPM Studio supports Simulation.
BPM Studio Business Indicators
Snapshots of business indicators must be added to the workflow and this is a little awkward because it blurs the process model.
Good integration with BAM
Within BPM Studio you design templates and there you set the constraints which changes can be made within Process Composer.
End Users can
- Reassign, reroute, delegate tasks
- Add users for a task
- Decision tables
- If-then rules
Can be changed in Process Composer.
Participants lists can be dynamically assigned using a Rule.