2010/03/13

Introduction to Cordys BPM (BOP4)

A couple of months ago I had a training in Codys BOP4 fundamentals and this week I developed my first demo bpm process with it.
And I must say i was really impressed by the speed of development and out-of-the box functionality of the product!.
The power of the product is the BPM part, but it also has an integration part.



You can download a VM image here and there you find also a lot of documentation and tutorials.

At the moment I am developing a demo for a customer, integrated with the Oracle OSB.

Hope to blog more about the product soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information shared here. that was an interesting and informative. I had a good experience by participating in the Cloud Computing and SOA Conference in 2009 which is most influential Business Technology Conference covering latest innovations and trends of Cloud Computing, SOA and its technologies. I learnt lot of new technologies in Cloud Computing. And I am planning to attend 2010 edition as well. I found the information about the conference from http://www.btsummit.com

    ReplyDelete