This blog is about the steps to take to integrate Subclipse into Oracle Workshop for Weblogic 10.3.
1) Goto Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install ...
2) Check "Search for new features to install
4) Enter the next information in the dialogue:
8) Click the Finish button on the Installation dialogue
9) The software is downloaded.
10) At the Feature Verification dialogue, click Install All
11) You have to Restart Eclipse, so choose Yes
12) The choose Window -> Open Perspective -> Other and choose SVN Repository Exploring
14) You can change the SVN preferences, under Window -> Preferences -> Team -> SVN
And thats it.
You are now also able to check out projects from the repository:
1) Goto the Project Explorer and choose Import
3) Choose an existing Repository or create a new one (see step 13)
4) Choose Next and off you go.