From these articles we can conclude for now that:
- OpenText wants to expand on BPM and Case Management
- OpenText want to become leader within Cloud and PaaS marketplace
- Cordys will be referred as OpenText Cordys
As a certified Cordys Solution Architect I wonder:
- What will remain of the Cordys produkts?
- How will current clients be supported by OpenText?
- What will be used of the strong Cordys Cloud proposition with its multi-tenant concept?
- Will the user interfaces of Cordys be adapted, so a uniform interface will be used on multiple process engines?
- How will Cordys be integrated within the current BPM offerings of OpenText
- Will Cordys get a greater customer base?
We will find out the next months ...