"Is it possible, to connect a .net application (running on Microsoft SQL 2010), with an Oracle OSB and import data from a SQL-database"
The reason I post this is that other people can also react and so we get more views on it.
My view on it:
- Make a WebLogic webservice (using for instance OpenJPA) to get the data from the SQL database.
- Expose this webservice through the OSB
- Call this service from the .NET application
* No tight coupling between application and SQL database
* Reuse possibility of the data(base) service